Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Canada in Bloom

 

 
Recently I was fortunate enough to take a trip with my sister and some friends to Montreal and Quebec City. What I love about Canada is that everywhere I went the flowers were just beautiful and the people there cared enough to keep them looking lovely, despite the hot summer we have had.

 


Here it is August and what I saw was beautifully maintained. Usually by this time of year my own garden is starting to look a bit rough around the edges. Not in Canada though. Everything looked lush and beautiful.


Whether the plants were on public property or privately owned, they looked wonderful. What a pleasure this trip was! Good company, wonderful friendly Canadians, and of course excellent food.

 


If you have never been there, I highly recommend both cities as a trip you will enjoy. So get packing!


No comments:

Post a Comment